389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 24 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source and Download nunc-stans Source.
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-188.8.131.52-2.fc24.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
- Ticket 47536 - Allow usage of OpenLDAP libraries that don’t use NSS for crypto
- Ticket 47536 - CI test: added test cases for ticket 47536
- Ticket 47840 - default instance scripts if undefined.
- Ticket 47888 - Add CI test
- Ticket 47888 - DES to AES password conversion fails if a backend is empty
- Ticket 47951 - Fix startpid from altering dev/null
- Ticket 47968 - Disable journald logs by default
- Ticket 47982 - HR Log timers, regression fix for subsystem logging
- Ticket 48078 - CI test - paged_results - TET part
- Ticket 48144 - Add /usr/sbin/status-dirsrv script to get the status of the directory server instance.
- Ticket 48269 - ns-accountstatus status message improvement
- Ticket 48342 - DNA: deadlock during DNA_EXTEND_EXOP_REQUEST_OID
- Ticket 48342 - DNA Deadlock test cases
- Ticket 48342 - Prevent transaction abort if a transaction has not begun
- Ticket 48350 - Integrate ASAN into our rpm build process
- Ticket 48374 - entry cache locks not released in error conditions
- Ticket 48410 - 389-ds-base - Unable to remove / unregister a DS instance from admin server
- Ticket 48447 - with-initddir should accept no
- Ticket 48450 - Systemd password agent support
- Ticket 48492 - heap corruption at schema replication.
- Ticket 48597 - Deadlock when rebuilding the group of authorized replication managers
- Ticket 48662 - db2index with no attribute args fail.
- Ticket 48710 - auto-dn-suffix unrecognized option
- Ticket 48769 - Fix white space in extendedop.c
- Ticket 48769 - RFE: Be_txn extended operation plugin type
- Ticket 48770 - Improve extended op plugin handling
- Ticket 48775 - If nsSSL3 is on, even if SSL v3 is not really enabled, a confusing message is logged.
- Ticket 48779 - Remove startpidfile check in start-dirsrv
- Ticket 48781 - Vague error message: setup_ol_tls_conn - failed: unable to create new TLS context
- Ticket 48782 - Make sure that when LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_NEWCTX is set, the value is set to zero.
- Ticket 48783 - Fix ns-accountstatus.pl syntax error
- Ticket 48784 - CI test: added test cases for ticket 48784
- Ticket 48784 - Make the SSL version set to the client library configurable.
- Ticket 48798 - Enable DS to offer weaker DH params in NSS
- Ticket 48799 - objectclass values could be dropped on the consumer
- Ticket 48800 - Cleaning up error buffers
- Ticket 48801 - ASAN errors during tests
- Ticket 48802 - Compilation warnings from clang
- Ticket 48808 - Add test case
- Ticket 48808 - Paged results search returns the blank list of entries
- Ticket 48813 - password history is not updated when an admin resets the password
- Ticket 48815 - ns-accountstatus.sh does handle DN’s with single quotes
- Ticket 48818 - In docker, no one can hear your process hang.
- Ticket 48822 - (389-ds-base-1.3.5) Fixing coverity issues.
- Ticket 48824 - Cleanup rpm.mk and 389 specfile
Last modified on 19 November 2017