389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 184.108.40.206.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 18 Stable repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at http://port389.org/sources/389-ds-base-220.127.116.11.tar.bz2
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
A security fix, several other fixes and enhancements
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/389-users
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
- Ticket #47605 CVE-2013-4485: DoS due to improper handling of ger attr searches
- Ticket #47596 attrcrypt fails to find unlocked key
- Ticket #47585 Replication Failures related to skipped entries due to cleaned rids
- Ticket 47577 - crash when removing entries from cache
- ad64367 Coverity Fixes
- Ticket 47329 - Improve slapi_back_transaction_begin() return code when transactions are not available
- Ticket #47550 logconv: failed logins: Use of uninitialized value in numeric comparison at logconv.pl line 949
- Ticket #47551 logconv: -V does not produce unindexed search report
- Ticket 47517 - fix memory leaks in ldaputil.c nad ldbm_delete.c
- Ticket #422 - 389-ds-base - Can't call method "getText"
- aa19f9a Coverity fixes - 12023, 12024, and 12025
- Ticket 47533 logconv: some stats do not work across server restarts
- Ticket #47501 logconv.pl uses /var/tmp for BDB temp files
- Ticket 47520 - Fix various issues with logconv.pl
- Ticket #47387 - improve logconv.pl performance with large access logs
- Ticket 47354 - Indexed search are logged with 'notes=U' in the access logs
- Ticket 47461 - logconv.pl - Use of comma-less variable list is deprecated
- Ticket 47447 - logconv.pl man page missing -m,-M,-B,-D
- Ticket #47348 - add etimes to per second/minute stats
- Ticket #47341 - logconv.pl -m time calculation is wrong
- Ticket #47336 - logconv.pl -m not working for all stats
- Ticket 611 - logconv.pl missing stats for StartTLS, LDAPI, and AUTOBIND
- TIcket 419 - logconv.pl - improve memory management
- Ticket 471 - logconv.pl tool removes the access logs contents if "-M" is not correctly used
- Ticket 539 - logconv.pl should handle microsecond timing
- Ticket #47504 idlistscanlimit per index/type/value
- Ticket #47516 replication stops with excessive clock skew